GreenBean Is Now The Brave Hippy!
A lot of change might be scary, but a little bit of change is okay.
Image credit bloglovin
HI! After a significant absence, some life changes and a bit of goal-setting goodness, I have returned! In the past, GreenBean was my little outlet, full of writing and all things Life. With this fresh start, I hope to build on that original idea with more conversations, real life struggles (can someone say home organization and clean eating?), and a gaggle of inspired ideas for authentic wholistic living. (Um...what's a gaggle?) It's time to get real.
Image credit thedeliberatemom.com
You might be passionate about Paleo. (Hello, bacon.) You could be a mom of littles with dreams that are bigger than vacuuming. You are also probably more capable, strong and brave than you've ever thought possible. I want to connect with every single one of you, and connect you with others! Finding community can be hard, no matter your stage of life, but blessed be the little thing we call the internet, because it really does have a way of bringing people together. What about a gathering of souls around ideas and dreams that they are passionate about? This is where change occurs, my friends. (Woot!)
More Coffee = Better Blogs
I am thrilled to be revving this engine, and plan to jump into lots of different topics. Some that I am passionate about sharing are: clean eating, DoTerra oils (no, this is not a sales pitch), fitness and brave new adventures. Take a risk and follow along. You may even find yourself joining in on the conversation from time to time. The door is open, and the mat reads, "Welcome!"
You might want to share these posts on Facebook-- I would love that! Share with those that you would like to include! You also might want to have that second cup of coffee-- by all means, people. By all means.



No comments:
Post a Comment